Some notes about the target platform
We'll mostly target the Revision compo rules, as it's the biggest party, and
they seem to be the most strict.
- The distro is always the latest Ubuntu
- CODE WILL NOT BE RAN AS ROOT
- These packages are installed by default: 18.04.3 LTS
- Note that only the 64-bit versions of these libraries are installed. If
you're running a 32-bit binary, it *MUST** be static!*
- No SDL. Or maybe not anymore?
- No GLFW, SFML, ..., but GTK can be used to create a GL context.